VONG Moneath (Mr.)
Intercontinental Law Group, #1075, National Road 2, Sangkat Chak Angre Ler, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
(855) 12 446 602, (855) 71 8333 999
Education and Professional Membership
- Master of Law from Royal University of Law and Economics
- Bachelor of Economic from Norton University
- A lawyer of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Completed a series of training on Commercial Arbitration provided by Ministry of Commerce (MoC-IFC) by expert trainers from Singapore Institute of Arbitration (SIArb) and Soksiphana & Associates
- First group of arbitrators admitted and listed with the National Commercial Arbitration Centre
- Attorney-at-Law of the Intercontinental Law group
- Arbitrator of the National Commercial Arbitration Centre (NCAC)
- Extensive experiences of more than 10 years in the field of business and commercial consultant such as commercial agreement, loan, employment contract, shareholder agreement, setting up a new company, apply for any business license for companies, and well understand of the court system of Cambodia.
- Experience in representing and defending cases before courts as well as translating the legal documents
- Lawyer for some companies and other government entities.
Khmer and English