No. 21, Street P20, Peng Hout the Star Platinum, Sangkat Veal Sbov
Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
(855) 89 777 996 / (855) 69 677 996
- Master of Law from University of Jean Moulin Lyon 2, France and Master of International and Comparative Law Royal University of Law and Economic Sciences (RULE)
- Bachelor of Law from Royal University of Law and Economic Sciences and University Lumiere Lyon 2, France
- Successfully complete a series of training on Commercial Arbitration and passed the examination conducted and organized by the National Commercial Arbitration Center (NCAC)
- Member of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Arbitrator admitted to the National Commercial Arbitration Center
- Manager, Country Legal at DKSH (Cambodia) Ltd.
- Lawyer of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Extensive experience of more than 13 years as in-house lawyer in various private companies such as Construction, Telecom, Service Supply, Tobacco and Distribution Services including but not limited to FMCG and Healthcare sector.
- Experience in international criminal law, providing the legal representation of the Civil Parties before the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia (ECCC).
- Providing business and commercial consultant for business operation in Cambodia, representing and contract negotiation with various international companies including sale and purchase, service, lease, loan, employment, shareholder agreement and other business contracts.
- Represents Company/clients in litigation cases, including civil and penal cases.
- Khmer, English and French