No.22Z, Street 206, Sangkat Phsar Deumkor,
Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
089 777 996
Currently is Attorney-at-Law and Commercial Arbitrator with approximately 13 years experience in legal profession where I practices mainly with private sector including corporate law and commercial contracts. I am currently working as Manager, Country Legal for DKSH (Cambodia) Ltd. which I am responsible for a whole country legal issue of the Company, after my role as Legal and Business Security Manager at British American Tobacco Cambodia Limited and other various experiences working with NGO and others international private companies. I hold Master degree of International and Comparative Law from University Lyon II in corporation with RULE and a Bachelor Degree of Law from Royal University of Law and Economics in Phnom Penh and a Bachelor Degree in Private Law from University Lumière Lyon II.
- Master of Law from University of Jean Moulin Lyon 2, France and Master of International and Comparative Law Royal University of Law and Economic Sciences (RULE).
- Bachelor of Law from Royal University of Law and Economic Sciences and University Lumiere Lyon 2, France
- Successfully complete a series of training on Commercial Arbitration and passed the examination conducted and organized by the National Commercial Arbitration Center (NCAC)
- Member of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Arbitrator admitted to the National Commercial Arbitration Center
- Manager, Country Legal at DKSH (Cambodia) Ltd.
- Lawyer of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Extensive experience of more than 13 years as in-house lawyer in various private companies such as construction, telecom, service supply, tobacco and distribution service including but not limited to FMCG and Healthcare sector.
- Experience in international criminal law, providing the legal representation of the Civil Parties before the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia (ECCC).
- Providing business and commercial consultant for business operation in Cambodia, representing and contract negotiation with various international companies including sale and purchase, service, lease, loan, employment, shareholder agreement and other business contracts.
- Represents Company/clients in litigation cases, including civil and penal cases.
Admitted to NCAC in late 2019
- Khmer, English and French