No. 30 Preah Norodom Boulevard, 4th Floor,
BRED Bank Building, Sangkat Phsar Thmey 3,
Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
(855) 98 777 007 (855) 12 828 007
- Mr. Sarin is a US trained lawyer and licensed to practice law in the Kingdom of Cambodia. His practice covers the field of commercial, Intellectual Properties, legal reform for equitable socio-economic development in the Kingdom of Cambodia. He has been retained by various international financial institutions such as the United Nations Agencies (UNIDO, UNV, UNDP, UNOPS), the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, AUSAID, USAID, SIDA, CIDA and IDRC of Canada, to provide legal counsel to various key Ministries of the Royal Government of Cambodia. In private practice, he represented several multinational companies and International law firms.
- Having worked continuously and intensely in this capacity in Cambodia for the last twenty-two years, Mr. Sarin has unsurpassed familiarity with the country’s legislation as it exists in several forms and drafting various laws including Law on Arbitration. He has published a number of papers and books and co-edited consolidated Compendia of Cambodian Law in the Khmer and English languages. Mr. Sarin has also presented at conferences and seminars within Cambodia and internationally and he has had significant input to recent draft and established E-Commerce and Commercial Contract laws etc.
- Lecturer for pro bono on laws, the National University of Management, the Royal University of Laws and Economics, the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia, the National Institute of Finance, National Commercial Arbitration Centre and various Ministries in the Royal Government of Cambodia.
- Senior Test System Engineer for Raytheon Co., Missile System Division in Massachusetts, USA.
- Independent arbitrator
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, University of Western New England, Massachusetts, United States of America (1987).
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, University of Western New England, Massachusetts, United States of America (1990).
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Massachusetts, School of Law, Massachusetts, United States of America (1995).
Khmer (native), English (fluent), French (moderate)