KohPich, GIA TOWER, 23rd Floor, St. Sopheak Mongkul, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
(855) 12 234 581
Education and Professional Membership
- Master of Law at Royal University of Law and Economics, Phnom Penh
- Member of Council of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Honorary attended in local and international Conferences, Workshops, and Trainings
- The first Commercial Arbitrator admitted to the NCAC and Former President of NCAC for 02 consecutive years.
- Director General of CAMCHIN LAW FIRM
- Executive Board Member of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Handle corporate and commercial services from highly complex transactions to minor licensing and compliance obligations
- Advise on all aspects of commercial law, merger and acquisitions and corporate finance in Cambodia and cross multiple jurisdictions
- Advises lenders and borrowers and other personals in the manufacturing, banking and investing sectors amongst others such as drafting commercial agreements, including loan and financing arrangements, securitirization, merger and acquisitiions and share transfers, conducting due diligence on operating entities, assets and license, obtaining key operating license, investment license and approvals and stake concessions, incorporation of operating entities including public and private limited companies, partnerships, branch offices and representative offices, structuring, negotiating, and executing project finance arrangements, tax advice and compliance services
- Represents private investors, corporate clients and leading financial institutions
- Advise on a number of major transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and the provision of development financing for significant investment projects - Acted as a consultant to the Housing Develoment Sector and other Development Agencies and Government, and participated in several consultative group sessions designed to define appropriate policy framework and strategies fro the development and promotion of international financial services and investment initiatives
- Provide business consultation for many distinguished countries in Asian, European, and America
- Made valuable archievement in the legal field and enforcement of the first international arbitral award in the court of Cambodia