#5, Street 51BT, Sangkat Boeung Tumpun2, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
(855) 12 333 280, (855) 71 333 0168
Education and Professional Membership
- Master’s degree of International Business Law, 2006 from Pannasastra University of Cambodia
- Bachelor’s degree of French private law, 2005 from Université Lumiere Lyon 2
- Bachelor’s degree of law, 2005 from Royal University of Law and Economics
- Commercial Arbitrator of National Commercial Arbitration Center (NCAC)
- Attorney-at-law (trainee lawyer) of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
Legal Manager at Société Concessionnaire de l’Aéroport (a company granted concession for the development and operations of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanouk International Airports) or known as “Cambodia Airports”.
For more than a decade with Cambodia Airports, I have gained and gone through lot of experiences in working with multinational and cultural community, languages and also different legal systems in both local and international business activities.
I am responsible for the legal counsel on the legal issues, contractual, insurance aspects. I assisted the company to closely follow up the land acquisition project for the development of the airports and take charge the legal compliance works as well.
Among other things, my role is to manage the contract review services (except employment contract) of the company before submitting to CEO for signature. Furthermore, I have drafted certain company tools to assist my colleagues and facilitate the contract and insurance management for the company.
Khmer, English, and French