LY Sambo (Mr.)
No.10B, St. 371, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
(855) 17 918 919
Education and Professional Membership
- Master of Business Law from Yokohama National University, Japan
- Bachelor of Laws from Faculty of Law and Economics, Phnom Penh
- Founding partner at A & L Law Office
- Partner at DFDL (Cambodia) / Mekong Law Group, Phnom Penh
- Senior Advisor at DFDL (Thailand), Bangkok, Thailand
- Advisor / Senior Advisor at DFDL Mekong / Mekong Law Group, Phnom Penh
- Over 14 years of experience in legal practice, advising clients on banking and financing, secured transactions, corporate and commercial, M&A, foreign investment, concessions, telecom, real estate, energy, mining, licensing, infrastructure, arbitration, litigation, insolvency, tax and criminal matters.
- Has extensive experience in debt and equity finance, project finance, merger and acquisition, joint venture.
- Acted as a national consultant for ADB and World Bank in some technical assistance projects related to PPP, energy and infrastructure.
- Among the first commercial arbitrators admitted to the NCAC and has resolved and issued an award in Cambodia.
Khmer and English