The Great Duke (Formerly known as Intercontinental Hotel), Regency, Complex B, 1st Floor, Mao Tse Toung Blvd., Sangkat Tomnoub Teouk, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
+855 12 240 011, +855 23 212 178
Beang has a wide experience of more than 15 years in legal profession both as an in-house lawyer in various sectors including telecom, banking, insurance and employment and a legal practitioner in representing clients for corporate, commercial and civil litigation/court cases.
- Master of Law at Royal University of Law and Economics
- Member of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia (“BAKC”)
- Completed and successfully passed the exam on Commercial Arbitration organized by the National Commercial Arbitration Centre (“NCAC”)
- Commercial arbitrator admitted to the National Commercial Arbitration Centre
- Managing Partner of Khov Tay Long & Associates Professional Experience
- Over 15 years of experience in providing legal advice and representing local and international investors in Cambodia
- As an in-house lawyer in telecom companies for more than 5 years
- As a head of corporate and legal services and a corporate secretary to a commercial bank for approximately 5 years
- Providing legal consultation, representing and contract negotiation, including but not limited to sale and purchase, loan, lease, construction, transportation, services, employment, shareholder agreement and other business contracts. In particular, the frequent advices are on real estate matters such as land sale and purchase, land and building lease, labour law, insurance, telecommunication, IP and land concession …etc.
- Representing clients in litigation cases, especially in civil cases including banking and finance, investment, construction and tourism sectors.
Khmer, English and basic French