#233, Street 271, Sangkat Toul Tompung II,
Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh,
Mr. Sereyrath Kiri has legal experience in Cambodia and the USA. He is currently the managing partner at Husky and Partners Law Office, a law firm based in Phnom Penh. He was a member of the first Cambodian team to join the Willem C. Vis Moot International Commercial Arbitration in Austria in 2010. A member of New York State Bar as well as the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodian, Sereyrath holds a master degree of laws (LL.M.) from University of Washington School of Law, Seattle. He speaks Khmer, English, Mandarin, and basic Thai.
1. University of Washington, School of Law, Seattle WA, USA
Degree: LL.M. degree: Master of Laws
Program: Asian, Global Business, and Sustainable International Development Law
2. Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Degree: LL.B. degree: Bachelor of Laws
Program: English Language Based Bachelor of Laws
3. Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Degree: Bachelor of Arts in English Language
Program: Professional Communication Skills
- New York State Bar Association, USA.
- Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- National Commercial Arbitration of Cambodia (NCAC).
Managing Partner and Attorney at Law at Husky & Partners Law Office
1. Husky & Partners Law Office, Phnom Penh, 2019 – Present
Managing Partner: Managing the daily operations of the firm and providing legal advice and assistance to local and foreign investors across multiple practice areas.
- Royal University of Law and Economics (RULE), Phnom Penh, 2014 – Present
Lecturer: Teach Law on Secured Transactions and Contract Law at RULE’s English Language Based Bachelor of Law Program.
- Sciaroni & Associates Law Office, Phnom Penh, 2014 – 2018
Legal Advisor: Provided legal advice and assistance to local and foreign investors on various practice areas such as corporate and commercial, banking and finance, real estate and construction, securities, and dispute settlement.
- Asian Counselling And Referral Service, Seattle, USA, 2012 - 2013
U.S. Immigration Case Manager: Provided legal advice and assistance to refugees and immigrants on U.S. citizenship and other immigration matters. Taught and managed the daily operations of the U.S. citizenship classes.
- A member of the first Cambodian team to join the Willem C. Vis Moot International Commercial Arbitration in Austria in 2010.
- Completed all the arbitration training courses at National Commercial Arbitration of Cambodia (NCAC) to become a registered arbitrator at this center.
Research Paper: “Should the courts vacate the arbitral award based on the claim that the arbitrator manifestly disregarded the law?”