#57+59, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, II Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
(855) 12 775 168, (855) 88 877 5168
Education and Professional Membership
- Holds a Bachelor of Laws, 28 May 2003 from Norton University
- Holds a Lawyer Certificate from the Bar Association of Cambodia, 17 November 2003
- Holds a Master’s Degree on Private law from CUP, 2005
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in LAW BASED IN ENGLISH from RULE, 19 April 2018
- Pursuing an English Language Based master’s degree in business laws under ELBML Program of Royal University of Laws and Economics
- Attorney-At-Law and the member of the Bar Association of Cambodia
- An Arbitrator , a member of the NCAC
- Has been working as a part-time professor to provide lectures on Civil Code, Civil Code Procedures, Criminal Code, and Criminal Code Procedures, Commercial law and Labour law at various universities and institutions in Cambodia.
- The founder and Managing Partner of HPR & Associates Law Office, a professional law office and registered with the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia. HPR is currently providing retaining legal services to around 10 local, international, and Chinese companies.
- From my 17-year engagement as a litigation lawyer defending and representing numerous Cambodian and foreign clients, we had tremendous experiences and critical tactics dealing with high-profile court cases at all levels of courts in Cambodia with a very high successful rate.
- I am well-known for my work ethic and honesty to deliver satisfactory results to clients in a very professional manner.
- In addition to my litigation works, with this expertise in merger & acquisition, complex banking transactions, corporate governance & compliance, real estate transactions, I had been engaged by local and international companies from different industries in Cambodia to provide legal advice and services. I had been praised by the clients for my deep understanding of current regulatory requirements and for being a precise and meticulous lawyer.
Khmer and English