On 10 September 2020, NCAC hosted a meeting with all legal entity founding-members of NCAC; namely,
- Cambodia Federation of Employers & Business Associations (CAMFEBA)
- International Business Chamber of Cambodia (IBC)
- European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (EuroCham)
- Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia (GMAC)
- The Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia (BAKC)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia (AmCham)
- Cambodia Chamber of Commerce (CCC)
- Chamber of Professional and Micro Enterprises of Cambodia (CPMEC)
- The Cambodia Association for Mining and Exploration Companies (CAMEC)
Mr. Bun Youdy, NCAC President shared with the members of the centre’s current development, case statistical report including the track record of NCAC’s awards recognition and enforcement, and other key activities to increase cooperation and closer relationship between NCAC and all members. In addition, this meeting also gathered feedback and strategic inputs from legal entity members to further develop the Centre and arbitration in Cambodia.
We would like to thank all legal entity members for the continuous supports to NCAC’s missions in providing services, promoting and ensuring quality of effective and expeditious commercial dispute resolution through arbitration in Cambodia.