#18C, St. K4Az, Sangkat Teukthla,
Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
(855) 98 99 80 08
Huon Soknymph is one of the first Commercial Arbitrator admitted and listed at National Commercial Arbitration Center (NCAC). Currently he is an Executive Board Member with two appointed roles as Treasurer and Chairman of the Membership Committee of the Centre. Soknymph is a Senior Legal Advisor of PAC, a member of Nexia International. Nexia International is a leading worldwide network of independent accounting and consulting firms, providing a comprehensive portfolio of audit, accountancy, tax and advisory services. Out of from his previous professional experiences, Soknymph had been employed by multi-national and national companies for 20 years handling commercial development activities for Cambodia International Airports, B2B sales &marketing strategies, and real estates & commercial dispute resolutions for both foreign and domestic corporates.
Education and Professional Membership
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Entrepreneurship and Project Management – Lille 1 et Lyon 2 University, France
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management –Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Bachelor of Engineering in Forestry Science (BSc) Royal University of Agriculture, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Diploma Airport Commercial Management International Airport Transport Association (IATA), South Korea
- Certified Commercial Arbitrator National Commercial Arbitration Center (NCAC)
- Mediator of Hainan International Mediation Center China
- Member of Board of Engineers Cambodia (BEC)
- an Executive Board Member with two appointed roles as Treasurer and Chairman of the Membership Committee of the
- a Senior Legal Advisor of PAC, a member of Nexia International
- Served as commercial arbitrator and has handled several cases as legal counsel under the rules of the NCAC and Code of Civil Procedure.
- Has advised and assisted clients in respect of landed property dispute resolutions.
- Has been employed in managerial role in charge of property commercial development with annual revenue generation of more than USD10M from concession fees, royalty fees, rent and other profit sharing for 10 years.
- Manage B2B sales with annual sale turnover of USD4-5M for 3 years
- Advised and assisted an investor in business and investment legal reviews for USD100M economic land concession deal.
Khmer, English, and French