HUON Soknymph (Mr.)
No.18C, St. K4Az, Sangkat Teukthla,
Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
(855) 98 99 80 08
Education and Professional Membership
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Entrepreneurship and Project Management – Lille 1 et Lyon 2 University, France
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management –Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia (PUC), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Bachelor of Engineering in Forestry Science (BSc) Royal University of Agriculture, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Diploma Airport Commercial Management International Airport Transport Association (IATA), South Korea
- Certified Commercial Arbitrator National Commercial Arbitration Center (NCAC)
- Mediator of Hainan International Mediation Center China
- Member of Board of Engineers Cambodia (BEC)
- An Executive Board Member with two appointed roles as Treasurer and Chairman of the Membership Committee of the
- A Senior Legal Advisor of PAC, a member of Nexia International
- Served as a commercial arbitrator and has handled several cases as legal counsel under the rules of the NCAC and Code of Civil Procedure.
- Has advised and assisted clients in respect of landed property dispute resolutions.
- Has been employed in managerial role in charge of property commercial development with annual revenue generation of more than USD10M from concession fees, royalty fees, rent, and other profit-sharing for 10 years.
- Manage B2B sales with annual sale turnover of USD4-5M for 3 years
- Advised and assisted an investor in the business and investment legal reviews for USD100M economic land concession deal.
Khmer and English